COVID-19 Health Policy
- There will no longer be a requirement for signatures upon delivery.
- Delivery dockets will only be issued upon request via email.
- Please refrain from shaking hands with anyone or giving out gifts of any sort (ie. bottles of water).
- If others are visiting our Baldivis facility please advise them do to exit their vehicle – switch to UHF 39 or call our site supervisor on 0437 242 454
- If one is required to exit their vehicle - ensure to maintain a 1.5 meter distance from others
- One person at a time inside site offices.
- Personnel over the age of 65 are not allowed onsite.
- Cash payments must be supplied in an evelope or money bag
Amid the unforeseen future, I am forced to restrict long lines of credit until further notice.
As of Wednesday 01/04/2020 the maximum credit allowance will be 7 days from the date of invoice. Prepaid invoices are more than appreciated and in some cases a settlement discount of 5% will be applied. I have also reduced the minimum order quantity to 8 cubic meters or 5 tonnes to ease this burden as I understand cash flow can cause purchase limitations in times like this.
If/when the state goes into full lockdown and does restrict us, we will respond as quickly as possible to ensure deliveries are supplied on time based on a first-come-first-serve basis. Until then please be patient with us, we are doing everything we can adapt to the circumstances.